CDMX 2022 Telcel Marathon: Edwin Kiprop Kiptoo wins 1st place
The Mexico City Marathon (CDMX) 2022 Telcel It started at 7:00 a.m. this Sunday August 28 and after 9:00 a.m. the name of the man who won first place was known; it is Edwin Kiptoowho is of Kenyan descent.
- This guy managed to finish the race in 2 hours, 10 minutes and 34 seconds
who won Edwin Kiptoo?
The first man to reach the finish line Mexico City Marathon (CDMX) 2022 Telcel It will take 550,000 pesos, plus a smartwatch.
Ethiopian wins the women’s leg of the CDMX 2022 Telcel Marathon
Amane Beriso Shankule, an Ethiopian woman, won first place in the women’s leg of this important race; she clocked 2 hours, 25 minutes and 5 seconds, according to preliminary data.
- The Ethiopian also broke the historic record
Who were the wheelchair category winners?
In the wheelchair category of the Mexico City Marathon (CDMX) 2022 Telcel The first three places stood out:
- Luis Francisco Sanclemente, with one hour, 21 minutes and 49 seconds
- Marco Antonio Caballero, with one hour, 28 minutes and 8 seconds
- Fernando Sánchez Nava, with one hour, 35 minutes and 5 seconds
The best located Mexicans were:
- Margarita Hernández, with 2 hours, 42 minutes and 11 seconds, who came in fifth place
- Eloy Sánchez, who clocked 2 hours, 19 minutes and 51 seconds; came in eighth place
The winner of the blind and partially sighted women category was Mónica Rodríguez, with a time of 3 hours, 28 minutes and 58 seconds; while in men it was Alejandro Pacheco, with 2 hours, 44 minutes and 49 seconds.
Roads and Roads Closed
The route passed from the Ciudad Universitaria Olympic Stadium; and from kilometer 10 to kilometer 15, through the neighborhoods of Condesa and Juárez, until exiting on Calle de Florencia to Paseo de la Reforma towards the Castillo del Bosque de Chapultepec and the Zócalo of the capital.
- For this reason, there were road closures this Sunday
#CDMX #Telcel #Marathon #Edwin #Kiprop #Kiptoo #wins #1st #place