CRISTIANO RONALDO SURPASSES MESSI: This is the chart of the highest historical UEFA Champions League assists
Taking advantage of FIFA’s date break, UEFA media have updated their table of historical participants. And yes, as is often the case in European Cup draws, Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi are the bosses.
For many it will be striking that CR7 is the leader and not Lionel Messiwho is best known for his quality as a playmaker. However, it should not be forgotten that the Portuguese monster is two years older and therefore has more European Cup appearances than the Argentinian genius.
The table you will read below is 100% UEFA. Does not fully meet the criteria Choose (which is the statistical basis used by other championships) or another data portal.
THE GREATEST HISTORICAL ASSISTANTS IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
- Cristiano Ronaldo: 42 assists in 187 games.
- Lionel Messi: 37 assists in 158 games.
- Angel Di Maria: 35 assists in 101 games.
- Neymar: 31 assists in 77 games.
- Ryan Gigg: 31 assists in 151 games.
- Xavi Hernandez: 30 assists in 157 games.
- Andres Iniesta: 29 assists in 132 games.
- Karim Benzema : 28 assists in 143 games.
- Thomas Muller: 27 assists in 138 games.
- Louis Suarez: 26 assists in 78 games.
- Cesc Fabregas: 26 assists in 112 games.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic: 26 assists in 127 games.
Undefeated data. Cristiano Ronaldo is not only the UEFA Champions League’s all-time leading provider, he’s also the all-time leading goalscorer. Add 140 goals in 183 games played. Mr Champions.
Did you know that…? Neymar Júnior is the footballer with the best assist average (0.40) among the highest historical assists in the UEFA Champions League.
Undefeated data. Lionel Messi is the player with the most assists (20) so far in the calendar year 2022. At PSG, he delivers plenty of assists.
#CRISTIANO #RONALDO #SURPASSES #MESSI #chart #highest #historical #UEFA #Champions #League #assists