GP Mexico F1 2022: GP Mexico: Adrin Fernndez returns to the tracks for the Legends Cup 2022
Adrian Fernandez will return to the tracks in 2022 and will do so as part of the Mexico Grand Prix after confirming its participation in the Freightliner Legends Cup by Super Copa bring together other legendary pilots like Mario Domnguez, Michel Jourdain Jr., Oriol Servi, Paul Tracy, Max Papis, among others.
It was this Tuesday that the organizers of the CDMX GP published a video with Fernndez as the protagonist in which he invites the public not to miss this race at the Autdromo Hermanos Rodríguez from October 28 to 30.
Adrin Fernndez is one of Mexico’s most outstanding pilots; he was runner-up in the CART series and scored two podiums at the 24 Hours of Le Mans. Likewise, they were crowned in Formula 3 in 1991, among other achievements.
For this Legends Cup, Adrian Fernndez will face several old acquaintances, but above all his reunion with Luis ‘Chapuln’ Daz will be special, with whom he won in 2009 the title of American Le Mans series.
Adrian Fernndez’s best results in motorsport
- 1991 | Mexican Formula 3 | Lozana Race | First place
- 1992 | Firestones Indy Lights Championship | John Martin Race | Tercer lugar
- 2000 | CART FedEx Champ Car World Series | Patrick Racing | The second place
- 2007 | 24 Hours of Le Mans – LMP2 | Barazi Epsilon | The second place
- 2009 | American Le Mans Series – LMP2 | Lowe’s Fernandez Race | First place
#Mexico #Mexico #Adrin #Fernndez #returns #tracks #Legends #Cup