Qatar 2022: they are launching a competition to attend all the matches of the World Cup; so you can participate
The organizers of Qatar 2022 World Cup they opened a competition in which the winner will have the opportunity to attend the 64 evenings of the World Cup which will be played from November 20 to December 18. On UnoTV.com we tell you how you can participate.
The Supreme Committee for Delivery and Legacy (SC) was responsible for launching the contest called Every beautiful gamewhich will reward a person with the opportunity to attend each of the matches of the maximum tournament at the level of the national team, the opening until the Grand finale.
How to participate in the contest to go to Qatar 2022?
To enter, fans must complete the entry form and submit a video presentation lasting between 20 and 60 seconds. Applications close Friday September 30, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. in Doha, Qatar time, this is the setting, at 15:59 hours Central Mexico time. The winner must also meet the following criteria:
- Be over 21 years old
- Medical certificate of physical fitness
- skills in front of the camera
- Speak English
- Availability from November 18 to December 19
- Knowledge of social networks (ideally with a good number of followers)
- Convenient high-quality video recording, even in selfie mode, via your phone or GoPro
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with an approved vaccine in Qatar
What are the prizes for the winner?
Through a press release, the CS explained all the prizes that the winner of the competitionin addition to the possibility of going to 64 evenings of Qatar 2022. Here are the advantages for the selected fan:
- Return tickets from home country to Qatar
- Accommodation in Doha for one person between November 18 and December 19
- Main meals each day
- Free transport for all matches
- Tickets for every match of the FIFA World Cup 2022
- The winner will be accompanied to each match by a representative of the Committee and also by an influencer
David Beckham was in charge of announcing the contest to go to the 64 evenings of Qatar 2022while Fatma Al Nuaimi, CS’s executive director of communications and media, acknowledged it would be a historic edition of the World Cup.
“We are very pleased to offer one lucky fan the chance to attend every game of this year’s FIFA World Cup. This will be a historic edition of the tournament, the first to be held in our country and in We are looking for a fan with great social media skills to share their journey and showcase the incredible experiences Qatar has to offer at our eight state-of-the-art stadiums.
Fatma Al Nuaimi
“Qatar will host the edition of the fifa world cup compact in modern history,” according to its organizers. The longest distance between stadiums is only 75 km. Fans will be able to stay in one place and will never be far from the action.
#Qatar #launching #competition #attend #matches #World #Cup #participate