The National Classic will have a special operation at the Azteca Stadium
The MX League shared this Friday, September 16, the security agreements reached regarding the match between América and Chivas, which will take place at the Azteca stadium next Saturday, September 17 at 8:00 p.m.
Mike Arriola, president of Liga MX, invited the fans “to enjoy a tournament without acts of violence or discrimination, always in favor of the family atmosphere for a better show on and off the pitch”. Reiterating the call to the authorities of zero tolerance before any category of acts altering the order or discriminatory”.
The meeting brought together the “Undersecretariat of Police Investigation Intelligence, General Directorate of Police Intelligence, Auxiliary Police Directorate, Undersecretariat of Traffic Control, Secretariat of Civil Protection Risk Management, Office of the Mayor of Coyoacán, Club América, Operations of the Aztec StadiumClub América Animation Groups and the Liga MX Commissioner”.
To maintain safety in the Clásico Capitalino, the following has been established:
- There will be more than 2,500 elements between auxiliary police, private security, medical services, civil protection and supervisors for the application of operations inside and around the Azteca stadium.
- Access to the visiting entertainment group will not be permitted.
- For the same reason, fans who arrive at the stadium by bus and harangue as an entertainment group will not be allowed to enter even with a ticket, if they do not behave well inside the stadium, they will be expelled of the building.
- As for the local entertainment group, the Ministry of Citizen Security will set up an operation to monitor their arrival, stay and departure from the stadium.
- The area for the visiting entertainment group will remain empty and guarded by Auxiliary Police.
- Blankets, rags, confetti, flares, smoke bombs, balloons will not be allowed into any of the groups of animation.
- The gates to the stadium will open at 5:00 p.m.
- The Protocol against Discriminatory and Offensive Acts has been revised. Accept that anyone caught promoting such acts may be evicted from the property.
At the end of the statement, the league thanked the authorities for “preserving the integrity of the participants”.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN: CHIVAS: JESÚS MOLINA REAPPEARS IN THE CALL FOR THE NATIONAL CLASSIC
#National #Classic #special #operation #Azteca #Stadium